What better way to celebrate the beginning of the new facet of your life at the foothills of one of the best honeymoon locations in India- Himachal Pradesh.
Start your journey in the “City Beautiful” - Chandigarh, explore Pinjore Gardens and Barog. Shimla’s snow clad mountains greet you with the best of weather that compliments the mood of your honeymoon vacation. Sightseeing locations in Shimla include Green Valley, Kufri, Chini bungalow, Viceregal Lodge and Shimla state Museum. Spend the evening at Ridge and Mall doing a little shopping and also enjoying the beautiful view of the hill station.
Proceed to Manali and get smitten by the splendor and beauty of this hill station. With open spaces and high altitude, the Solang valley is the perfect spot for paragliding. Head to Rohtang pass which not only connects Manali to Ladakh and Leh, but is a hub of adventure activities such as skiing, paragliding, trekking etc. Take a hot sulphur bath at the sulphur springs of Manikaran and Vasisht village. Also visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley Rafting Point. Pay a visit to the Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple and mystic monasteries of Manali. And if you are looking for something more memorable then you can ride a yak or get tattooed in one of the tattoo parlours in Old Manali.
Next on chart is Dharamshala, where you can visit McLeod Ganj famous for multiple attractions including the residence of 14 th Dalai Lama. The Dal Lake in Dharamshala is named after its eponymous counterpart in Jammu and Kashmir. The Kali temple located near the banks is home to a marvelous annual fair. On the way from Manali to Dharamshala visit Palampur Tea Gardens & Chamunda Devi Temple. Proceed to Dalhousie to admire the architectural marvel of Victorian and Scottish buildings and churches while enjoying the chilly weather of this beautiful place. Visit Panchpula meaning 'Five Bridges’ which is a local favorite with waterfalls, picnic spots as well as a modest trek. Kalatop wildlife sanctuary is another major attraction in Dalhousie.
Next on list is the great city of Amritsar which has a blend of culture, history, tradition and food. If you need to see the soul of Amritsar, you need to visit the beautiful Golden temple which is a mesmerizing blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. Visit to the Attari/Wagah border that separates India and Pakistan’s geographical boundaries on the Northern Front is something not to be missed if you are in Amritsar. Your trip is incomplete without visiting Jalianwala bagh and paying regards to the souls who sacrificed their life for India’s independence. Also visit the Durgiana temple.
The pine and deodar forests of Kulu, rich flora of Manali and gardens of Chandigarh altogether makes Himachal Pradesh perfect for honeymooners. With the 9N/10D honeymoon package you get to visit all the major attractions of Himachal and taste a piece of Amritsar without getting to worry about food, travel and accommodation. Get ready to be swooned by the magic of this beautiful hill station.
- Accommodation in 2 or 3 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Airport arrival and departure by Private Car
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach.
- Air fare
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the above.
TRANSFER TO SHIMLA | PINJORE GARDENS | BAROG
- Pick up from Chandigarh Airport & Transfer to Shimla
- On the way: Pinjore Gardens & Barog (if time permits)
- After arrival in Shimla check into the hotel and enjoy a comfortable night stay at your hotel along with the dinner.
SHIMLA CITY TOUR | GREEN VALLEY | KUFRI | CHINI BUNGALOW | VICE REGAL LODGE | MUSEUM | MALL ROAD
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Green Valley, Kufri, Chini Bungalow, Vice Regal Lodge, Museum
- Evening on the Ridge & Mall
- After the tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at hotel with dinner.
MANALI TRANSFER | SUNDERNAGAR LAKE | PANDOH DAM |
- After breakfast transfer to Manali
- On the way: Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Kullu Valley, Rafting Point Kullu
- After arrival in Manali check into the hotel & have a peaceful sleep after a lavish your dinner.
MANALI CITY TOUR | HADIMBA TEMPLE | CLUB HOUSE | VASHISHTH BATH | MONTASERY | VAN VIHAR
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Hadimba Temple, Club House, Vashishth Bath , Monastery, Van Vihar & Market
- Enjoy a comfortable night at your hotel along with the dinner.
MANALI CITY TOUR | SOLANG VALLEY | RAHALA FALLS | ROHTANG PASS
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing : Solang Valley, Rahala Falls & Rohtang Pass (Snow Line)
- After a tiresome day enjoy a cozy sleep at the hotel with dinner.
DHARAMSHALA TRANSFER | PALAMPUR TEA GARDENS | CHAMUNDA DEVI TEMPLE
- After breakfast transfer to Dharamshala
- On the way Sightseeing includes: Palampur Tea Gardens & Chamunda Devi Temple
- After arrival check into the hotel & enjoy a cozy sleep at the hotel with dinner.
DALHOUSIE TRANSFER | DAL LAKE | MCLEODGANJ | BHAGSUNAG | CATHEDRAL
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Dal Lake, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunag & Cathedral
- Transfer to Dalhousie
- Check into the hotel & enjoy a cozy sleep at the hotel with dinner.
DALHOUSIE CITY TOUR | MARKET | KHAJJIAR | PANCHPULA | KALATOP
- After breakfast proceed to Sightseeing Includes: Local Market, Khajjiar, Panchpula & Kalatop.
- Have a peaceful sleep after a lavish dinner.
AMRITSAR TRANSFER | WAGAH BORDER | GOLDEN TEMPLE
- After breakfast early check out from the Hotel and transfer to Amritsar.
- After freshen up visit to Wagah border & evening at Golden Temple.
AIRPORT TRANSFER | DURGIAYANA TEMPLE | JALIYANWALA BAGH
- After breakfast early check out from the Hotel and visit to Durgiayana Temple & Jaliyanwala Bagh.
- Dropping at Railway Station/Airport.
Green View, Shimla
Manla Homes Resort, Shimla
Hotel Apple Rose, Shimla
New Harmony Inn, Manali
Red Cottage, Manali
Hotel Daffodil & Cottages, Manali
Hotel Anuj Regency, Dharamshala
Dal Lake Resort, Dharamshala
Hotel Vatika, Dharamshala
Hotel Amar, Dalhousie
Himalayan Resort, Dalhousie
Hotel Mini Swiss, Dalhousie
Hotel H.K. Continental, Amritsar
Hotel Puri Palace, Amritsar
Hotel Khyber Continental , Amritsar
We do understand that cancellation of the services arise from un-avoidable circumstances still as a process of maintaining the industrial standards we advice our clients to follow the following as cancellation policy.
Cancellation of services is pertain to one way – cancellation of services i.e. from the client
The Cancellation policy comes in to effect, as per the costumer request in writing (mail, letter) after the booking advance is paid.
The customer is aware that unavailability (natural calamity, maliciousness causes)of services after the booking advance received do not come under cancellation policy.
NO show circumstances will not be regarded as cancellation.
The cancellation of services evolves into the following stages after the written request is been received:
Booking Advance amount will be held back as a penalty of cancellation
The remaining amount will be held if any as per the services utilized by the client
- Booking Advance - No refund
- Cancellation before 35 Days of travel - 40% of total cost
- Cancellation before 20 Days of travel - 60% of total cost
- Cancellation Within the travelling week- 100% of total cost
To make a booking, you must complete the booking confirmation pages on our website. To confirm your reservation, you must pay the appropriate deposit as stated on the booking confirmation pages.
Payment can be made using our online payment system, or alternatively you can request that one of our operations team contacts you to make payment over the telephone.
A binding agreement will only come into existence between you and us when we issue and dispatch a confirmation invoice to the party leader. Until then we shall be under no liability to you whatsoever.
We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking, shall be settled at as per the Indian judicial terms.